joi, 27 noiembrie 2014

To be a sick man in Romania

To be a sick man in Romania means, most of the times, not to have any chance in front of Death!
The medecins aren't available, the investigations have to be paid, doctors lack interest and all the other things that are against sick people.
I visited the hospital yesterday. I have seen Christ on the faces of those people suffering. All of you that are reading my blog, let's help them! It is not humam to abandon them. At the blood section at the University Hospital from Bucharest, lead by my angel sent from God to heal everybody, Mrs Ana Maria Vladareanu, everything is so crowded. A lot of things are needed for a good management.
Let's help them , please! The holidays are close and I would like to visit all the sick peole and to bring joy on their faces.
The Good Lord healed me from cancer. I cannot heal them but I pray for them and I give them joy and hope.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu