miercuri, 5 noiembrie 2014

Reality

In every report that you read definitely the XXIst century disease is the LONELISESS. This, associated with the blood diseases may cause death.

I have seen and lived awful moments. Two whole years spent in hospital hoping to survive affected me enormously. I had near me my brother, my unclesm my aunts, cousins and many real friends. But i have seen my ill companions lonely and abandonned. This is not right!

I have cried for them and i have tried to help them but, unfortunately, i was also in the hospital.
But starting now, when Dear Lord didn't let me die but ti live, i have dedicated my life to the ill people.

Please join me in healing the suffrance of all these ill people! The Christmas hollidays that we are all waiting should be a reason of joy for those people too. They don't have medicines and they don't have money for their investigations. Le's help them! Money don't bring happyness but in hospitals, to those people, they will. I wanted to make a foundation but all the byrocracy and the hidden thoughts of some of the people I know forced me not to do it. I have opened two accounts at the bank. Those who want to help from the little that they have in order to bring a few smiles on these people's faces are free to do it.

I wish for you that the Good Lord to give you wisdom and to consider with the heart these things. Life is beautiful and it must be lived with love.

Euro Account; RO98RZBR0000060017207981 (SWIFT RZBR ROBU)
Lei Account: RO79RZBR0000060013404565

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu